Building Email Outbound Lists from Ad Audiences
Play Objective: Provide a more 1:1 approach via email to prospects who receive your ad creative on paid media platforms.
Required Tools/Permissions: N/A
Estimated Time for Completion: 20 - 25 minutes
Locate your audience build from the 'Audiences' tab in Primer.
Select CSV Export as your desired destination.
Once you export your Primer audience as a CSV, the next step is to upload the list into your Sales Automation Platform (prefer Outreach or Salesloft).
- Always understand deliverability, both from a domain and individual sender perspective prior to launching Outbound campaigns.
- When in doubt - shrink your audience, grow impact.
- Personalize, personalize, personalize. Leverage in-tech “merge tags”, “variables” and custom ones to craft unique messages for your audience(s).
- Focusing on hyper-personalization essentially completes two tasks by not only optimizing your deliverability but helping garner greater attention, leading to substantial (and frequent) conversions.
- We find that 'Opens' are often unreliable and should be used as more of guideline to your subject line’s impact vs. a success metric of a send/campaign. We recommend focusing measurement efforts on 'Replies'.
- A/B test everything and find out what really “converts” even if it takes you months based on the size of your audience.
- Focus your CTAs for a response vs. an action.
- Intertwine sales process into your outbound campaigns to make the most of your campaigns.
- Above all, keep a consistent voice and avoid clutter.